I owned a very good vacuum cleaner that was capable of cleaning dust, dirt, and pet hair off of my carpet and hardwood floors. Recently, my vacuum’s suction has decreased drastically, so I needed to find a new one to purchase to clean my home. I took a lot of time looking into the vacuuming options for my home.
During this search, I encountered a lot of Tineco A10 vs A11 reviews. I also took the time to compare the Dyson Stick Vacuum, and out of all of the options that I encountered, I liked the Tineco A11the most. With that being said, I decided to write up a Tineco A11 Master review so that you can see why I chose it as the best option for my needs.
Who Should Use This Tineco A11 Vacuum Product?
The Tineco A10 Master is great for cleaning both hardwood floors and carpet. I needed a versatile vacuum that would also pick up my cat’s fur and remove some of the allergens from the space. This vacuum is great for anyone who has multiple floor surfaces, and it is even has a four-stage filtration system to help minimize allergens in your living space.
What You Should Know
Some of the key features of the Tineco a11 Master cordless vacuum include:
- With this vacuum, you will get a full 50 minutes of vacuuming with the two batteries. Each one lasts about 25 minutes, so you should have enough time to clean your entire home at once.
- The vacuum is quite colorful and attractive to look at. The A11 is greenish-blue in color.
- It has a strong motor that is 450 W.
- This vacuum does not make a lot of noise.
- The dust bin has a capacity of 0.6 liters.
- The filter, which utilizes a four-stage system, is effortless to clean.
- The wall charger can hold up to three accessories.
- It can conveniently be converted into a handheld vacuum.
My First Impressions
If I’m honest about my first impressions of the vacuum, I was doubtful that it would have the power needed to clean my home, especially considering the different floor types that I needed it to clean properly. That is why I looked into Tineco A11 vs Dyson and Tineco A10 vs Dyson reviews.
I knew that Dyson created a quality vacuum, but when I saw that all of these reviews said that the Tineco products worked as well as or better than the Dyson models that I looked at, I had to try it. Once I tried the Tineco A11 in my home, I knew that this was the vacuum for me.
The Use Phase
When I actually used the vacuum, I was pleased by the weight of the unit. It is only about five and a half pounds, so I could easily lift it up and carry it to the second floor without any issues. I found that the battery will almost last for about 30 minutes when it is in normal mode, but if you wait until your carpets are dirty enough to require max mode, then that time will be reduced by about half. If you do need to use the mode that offers more power, you are likely going to need to use both batteries at once, so make sure to keep them both charged.
I love that you can put both batteries into the charger to charge at the same time, and a full charging session will not require more than 3 hours of time. I have found that the max setting is only required in rooms with thick carpeting, so I can clean the entire house with a single battery. The filtrations system includes a HEPA filter that is great for pet dander, and I love that the unit comes with several accessories that you can use around the house.
Since I purchased the Tineco A11, I have discovered that I absolutely love this vacuum. It works well on any type of floor, and I find that it picks up the hair from my dogs with ease. Vacuuming my home has never been easier, and it’s all because this is such a versatile model to own.
Tineco A11 Master Cordless vacuum score
- Design – It has a nearly perfect design that makes it comfortable to use.
- Performance – The suction of the vacuum is quite powerful. The filtration system is great for removing allergens from the home.
- Quality – It’s a high-quality vacuum that is better than most options on the market.
- Usability – The dustbin holds quite a lot, and the vacuum comes with numerous attachments and accessories.
- Value – The price point of this vacuum if fairly low based on how versatile it is.
Design - 95%
Performance - 97%
Quality - 94%
Usability - 97%
Value - 92%
This is a very versatile vacuum that works well on all types of floors. Overall the product is about a 95%, which makes it one of the best vacuums on the market. If I were to give this product a star rating out of five, it would easily get five stars because even though it is not the perfect vacuum, it is ideal for my needs.
I hope that you liked my Tineco A11 Master review. If it seems perfect for your cleaning needs, click on this link to make a purchase.