Cleaning your home is a necessity, especially if you have pets living with you. With that being said, you are going to need a good vacuum to gather the dust and debris from your floors.
In this Miele vacuum review, we are going to have a head to head battle with the Miele C1 vs C2 vs C3. Who will come out on top?
Miele c1 vs c2 vs c3 – Vacuum Review and Comparison
Miele Compact C1 Review
The Miele Compact C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum is a stylish model that is great for cleaning all types of floors, but especially those with low carpeting or floors that are bare.
The vacuum is designed with six different speeds so that you can adjust the vacuum to the needs of your home. This knob is easy to reach dial that is located on the head of the vacuum.
The Miele C1 pure suction is designed with a HEPA filtration system that is designed to remove 99.9% of the allergens in the space.
This means that when the pet dander is vacuumed up, it will be sealed in the filtration bag to make sure that it stays clean. This is a very powerful model that has a 1,200-watt motor that adjusts when you adjust the power.
It is a very strong vacuum that uses the suction power along with a rotating roller brush to loosen the dirt on the floor and suck it into the vacuum.
The Miele Pure Suction Canister Vacuum is an option that is designed to keep your floors safe. In fact, it uses rubberized wheels under the canister that will not scuff or scratch your floors.
When it comes to accessories, a dusting brush, a crevice tool, and an upholstery tool are all included.
- This vacuum is lightweight and very portable, which makes it easy to go from room to room.
- The radius of this vacuum makes it easy to clean a room quickly.
- The dust bag is straightforward to change when it becomes full.
- This vacuum can effectively get up pet hair.
- This vacuum has excellent suction.
- The dust bag is a bit on the smaller side.
- The vacuum does not come with a hardwood floor brush.
- The bags for this vacuum can be a bit expensive to purchase.
CHECK DETAIL & PRICE
Miele C2 Complete Review
The Miele C2 Complete Canister Vac is another option that is great for most types of floors. It comes with a robust 1,200-watt vortex motor that can suck up all of the dirt from your carpet and still be gentle enough vac to clean your hardwood floors without causing damage to the surface.
This vacuum cleaner has a wide radius of 33 feet, so you will quickly be able to clean a large section of your home with ease.
The settings for the suction can be controlled via a rotary dial on the canister. This will make it easy for the vacuum to go from room to room without you turning off the vacuum to adjust the height.
There are six different settings that you can select to use. This vacuum also has a HEPA filtration system that you will find clears the allergens from the air and the carpet.
In fact, it will remove 99.9% of the allergens in any room that you are cleaning, which makes it an excellent option for pet owners to consider.
When it comes to bags for the Miele C2 complete, the dust bag is designed to hold up to 4.5 liters of dirt, which means that you should not need to empty the vacuum every time you need to clean your floors.
This product does come with a one year warranty that will replace any parts and cover the labor costs if something malfunctions.
- The model is lightweight and easy to maneuver around a house.
- The retractable cord gives you plenty of leeways when you are cleaning.
- The suction power of this model is great.
- This vacuum cleans up pet hair well.
- The soft wheels on the vacuum will not scratch the floor.
- The small wheels make it difficult to pull on thicker carpeted floors.
- It does not come with many good attachments.
- The suction seems to decrease over time with use.
CHECK DETAIL & PRICE
Miele C3 Marin Review
The Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister Vacuum Cleaner is a very versatile option that will work well on all types of carpet, including thick carpet that other vacuum may have trouble cleaning.
It is designed with a powerful 1,200-watt motor that can easily clean any carpet. It also has six settings that will allow you to adjust the power of the device so that it cleans different areas of the floor more effectively.
The Miele Complete C3 is designed to make home care more manageable. It can even clean up pet hair without much issue.
In addition, the dial that adjusts the suction can easily be adjusted with your foot, so you don’t have to put the vacuum down when you change rooms.
It also comes with HEPA filtration, which is excellent for removing dust and pet dander from the carpet. In fact, it will remove over 99.9% of the particles that can affect your lungs as you breathe.
The Miele Marin has a long electrical cord and a telescopic wand that will give the vacuum a radius of 36 feet, so you can easily vacuum a large space without needing to stop and unplug the vacuum to continue.
The head of the device is designed to rotate 180 degrees so that you can get into tight corners more easily. The vacuum comes with a few accessories that will make it easier to clean, which include a dusting brush, a crevice nozzle, and an upholstery tool.
- This vacuum has a nice amount of suction that will clean your floors thoroughly.
- It has a small neck that you can maneuver easily to get into tight spaces.
- The vacuum is very silent, and it can even be used while you are doing other things.
- The LED lights in the front of the vacuum are useful for dark corners.
- The bag keeps all of the dust inside.
- The buttons are all made out of plastic that may not be as durable as other models.
- The bag is relatively small and does not hold much.
- The HEPA filters can be expensive to replace.
CHECK DETAIL & PRICE
Easy Comparison Table for Miele C1 vs C2 vs C3
Miele C1 Pure
Miele C2 Complete
Miele C3 Marin
Dust Bag Capacity
Miele C1 vs C2 vs C3: Which Should You Buy?
Miele C1 vs C2 are versions of the vacuum that are roughly the same price, but if you are willing to spend more, the C3 is worth considering as well.
If you are looking for a lightweight model that you can easily move from room to room, then the C1 is for you.
The C2 is a great all-purpose vacuum that will get your house clean, but the C3 is the newest model that has the most features.
If you don’t need a top of the line vacuum with all of the best features, then you can consider the other options, but I would suggest getting the Miele C3 if the price is within your budget to do so.
When it comes to quality and performance, the winner of this roundup is the Miele Complete C3 Marin vacuum cleaner. It is a high-tech vacuum that is able to clean any type of floor. It has foot controls to adjust the speed, a heap filtration system, and several clip-on accessories to make the cleaning process more straightforward.