Thanks to all the online chatter about robotic vacuum cleaners, I decided to buy one and see how they work. After a bit of research and looking at Roomba and similar models, I settled on the ILIFE V3s Pro.
This robotic vacuum has tangle-free technology to pick up pet hair without tangling around the motor. It also features a lower profile to keep the vac from sticking under furniture.
LIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Review and Overview
The ILIFE V3s is a good vacuum for anyone who wants a robotic vacuum that charges itself.
It has smart sensors that keep it from bumping and falling over and tangle-free technology to prevent hair tangles.
Depending on how much it needs to clear and the square footage of the room, the V3s can run for 90 to 100 minutes before the battery runs out.
- Low profile helps it get under more things
- Option for scheduling your cleanings
- 10 sensors recognize and avoid obstacles
- Auto charging option returns the vacuum to the docking station
- Large wheels help it clean and transition across all floor types
- Can easily fall downstairs
- May break from running into furniture
- The battery can run out faster than listed
Who Should Use This Product?
ILIFE designed the V3s Pro robotic vacuum cleaner for those who wanted to clean their homes easier. As it lacks any type of app, it isn’t compatible with Alexa and other devices.
You cannot make changes to the schedule or tell the vacuum to run through an app on your phone easier. I like that it doesn’t come with an app because it saves some space on my phone and gives me one less thing to deal with every day.
Instead of trying to remember where I put the app on my phone, I can simply press a few buttons on the top to set it up. It also comes with a remote that lets me turn it on from across the room and help the V3s navigate around obstacles.
I bought the V3s because we have long-haired cats and different types of flooring. In addition to the living room carpet, we have hardwood in our bedrooms and hallways and tile in the kitchen.
Our cats can shed so much in just a few days that weekly vacuuming can’t keep up with them. I like knowing that it can use the V3s to handle the cleaning when I’m at work.
It does a much better job than I initially thought. I think the V3s is a good model for homes with pets.
What You Should Know
The auto-clean feature makes the ILIFE v3s Pro robotic vacuum easy to use because it turns on and off with one button. Some of the other features that I like about this vacuum include:
- Run time of up to 100 minutes
- Self-charges and quickly returns to the docking station
- Loads of infrared sensors keep it from bumping into furniture
- Easily moves from hardwood to carpet and across different floors
- ILIFE V3s Pro troubleshooting is easy with the included manual
- Doesn’t get as much hair trapped inside as other models do
Find you more about this vacuum and view the ILIFE Vs3 Pro manual on the official website.
My First Impressions for LIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum
Before writing my ILIFE V3s Pro review, I thought about how I felt when it first arrived. I liked the packaging that the company included because it kept the vacuum safe and helped it arrived without any scratches.
As I don’t have much experience with robotic cleaners, I thought that it had a futuristic design that set it apart from others.
I also liked the included docking station because it didn’t take up much space in my kitchen.
After using the ILIFE V3s Pro robotic vacuum, I found that it exceeded my initial expectations. After charging it for just an hour out of the box, it was ready to go. All I had to do was press the auto clean button on the top.
It ran in circles around my living room for a few minutes as if tracking the space before getting to work.
The Use Phase
Like anyone using a robotic vac for the first time, I was a little skeptical about the ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum. It took just a few days for me to realize that it could handle my house.
Not only did it pick up the long hairs from our cats, but it also found dust bunnies I didn’t know were under the couch. I would recommend that new users do a few things, including:
- Always make sure the power button is on as it charges
- Don’t put furniture or other objects around the docking station
- Move any cables or other small items out of the vacuum’s path
- Use a new filter every 30 days
I was pleasantly surprised by both the efficiency and effectiveness of the V3s. It did such a good job of removing cat hair that we now only need to sweep the floors every weekend instead of every day.
If you have pets with long hair, this is easily one of the best vacuums. I would also recommend it for those who don’t want another pesky app to deal with every day.
You can set the vacuum’s schedule and turn it on and off with the buttons on it or the remote. Check out the following table to see how it compares to other ILIFE models.
Why Did the V3s Score the Way it Did?
- Design: Low-profile to get under more objects, futuristic and modern look
- Performance: Tangle-free technology for pet hair, self-charging, long run time
- Quality: Though it’s one of the best from ILIFE, it’s not as durable as some of the newer models
- Usability: Easy to use buttons on the vac and an included remote control, but lacks any form of app control
- Value: Costs less than other robot vacuums and is more affordable than other ILIFE models
iLife V3s pro Robotic Vacuum
- Design - 94%94%
- Performance - 94%94%
- Quality - 95%95%
- Usability - 96%96%
- Value - 92%92%
The ILIFE V3s Pro vacuum is a pro when it comes to removing pet hair. It worked equally well when my husband knocked a canister of flour off the counter and when I spilled baby powder in the bathroom.
With my ILIFE V3s Pro robotic vacuum review, you can get an idea of how this vacuum works in the real world.